Monday, September 25, 2017

Kimberly Hernandez

This is a non-recommendation!

I don't recommend the book The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate and Patricia Castelao.  When you finish the book, it feels like it needs more to complete the story.  It also needs to be more well-written.  The book is okay, but nothing in it makes you not want to continue reading.  I finished it, and I can tell you that it doesn't get good until the middle.  The chapters are all different lengths, some are only one page long, some are five pages and some are as long as 12 pages.   The story bounces around and I had to ask myself:   wait, what?  When did that happen? I don't suggest this book to anyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the honest review Kimberly, I actually read the book a long time ago and I don't think I enjoyed it very much either. The good thing is that there are so many other books to choose from, when I don't like a story, I just get another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kimberly ill have to read the book then agree but whan I read the book Ill reply again

    ReplyDelete