Monday, September 25, 2017

Claire Nesper

Right now I am reading a book called, Twintuition Double Dare by Tia and Tamera Mowery. I have read the other book in this series and that book is called Twintuition Double  Vision. The last book was good, so I think this book will be good too. The first book in the series was about identical twins who have moved to a new house in a new town and they find out they have the power to see the future. The second book is about the twins finding out about a grandmother who the twins never knew they had.  The grandmother's last name is Lockwood and in the book, the Lockwoods had see-the-future-powers too! Read the book to find out what else happens!

1 comment:

  1. Claire, your review made me want to rush to the library and check out the first book in this series. I love books where characters can see the future. I'm putting this book on my list of books I must read!

    ReplyDelete