Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Jimena Simon Hernandez

The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe 

By: C.S Lewis 

I would like to recommend this book to you. I recommend this book because it is a very great adventure story. Another reason is that every chapter you read will get more and more interesting. (Don't read this next part if you don't want me to spoil the book for you).     

One thing that happened is that a girl named Lucy went to a men's wardrobe were they lived. Something very magical happened when she opened the wardrobe.  If you want to know what happened you have to read this book.

2 comments:

  1. The book seems interesting I wound recommend this book to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree but in my opinion I think the movie is better, but as well its also your opinion.

    ReplyDelete