Thursday, September 28, 2017

Kristin Castaneda

I'm reading a book on Overdrive called The Wings of Fire.  I'm currently on chapter 19! The book is about dragons.  Some are part of a prophecy: Clay, Sunny, and a water dragon. There's a queen called Queen Scarlet. The dragons were held under a mountain like prisoners. They escaped and Clay got hurt by a big rock. Then they met Queen Scarlet and were now her prisoners. Clay fought and won because Queen Scarlet cheated. 

This book is fantastic! It's about 8 hours long on Overdrive!  I have 5 hours left. There are other books in this series as well.  
  

1 comment:

  1. Kristin, first of all I love that you are reading a book from Overdrive! I love reading ebooks and listening to audiobooks, we have some awesome books in Overdrive, I wish I could read all of them! I have looked at the books in this series but I haven't read one yet. Now that I have read your review, I think I need to go check out the first book in the series.

    ReplyDelete