Thursday, September 21, 2017

Breanna Flores

Smile, by Raina Telgemeier, is the book I'm reading. I found out that when main character fell she had to get braces. Once they took them off and she saw herself she wished she had them back on. Before that, when she started high school, she made new friends because her old ones pulled her skirt down but she had leggings on. She went to the restroom and started crying. She told them she was done being best friends and during P.E. she made new friends. After that when she got her braces off she asked them how she looked. The friends said that she looked good and she thought she was going to look weird. 

1 comment:

  1. Breanna, I really enjoyed reading the book Smile too. I liked the fact that the story seemed like something that would really happen in school. I'm glad she made some new friends, the old ones were mean.

    ReplyDelete